Hello and welcome to a different kind of dental practice. Everyone in our clinic is dedicated to providing you and your family with personal, professional care in a warm and friendly environment.
If this is your first time with us, you might like to familiarise yourself with what to expect from your initial visit:
- Your first visit will usually be for a thorough examination, which will take about an hour
- We will listen to any concerns you may have and discuss your expectations regarding time and costs. We can then set out honestly and realistically all achievable benefits
- We will then agree on a treatment plan together, designed to attain and maintain long-term dental health
As much as we love coming to work, we understand that not everybody has such a positive view of dentists! Often this is due to previous negative experiences elsewhere. We work hard to make your visit more pleasant with unique services provided, such as
- We supply cream to protect your lips and dark glasses from shielding your eyes
- Ceiling-mounted TV screens and noise-canceling headphones. These allow you to watch a movie or listen to music while undergoing treatment
- If you need an anesthetic injection, we first use an anesthetic cream to numb your gum and minimise discomfort. We administer the anesthetic very gently and can even warm it to body temperature so you don’t feel a sting
If you would like to visit a Sippy Downs dental clinic that cares about quality service to suit the needs of every individual, then contact us for an appointment or to ask any questions you may have.