As a responsible and caring business, we believe in total transparency where dental fees are concerned. We offer a few different cost-saving options and dental payment plans. So if you would like to speak to a dentist on The Sunshine Coast with payment plans, give us a call to learn more.
We work hard to ensure that our fees are fair and reflect the quality of care and services. Inevitably cheaper costs require a compromise in quality. That does not reflect the excellence we strive for at Diamond Dental Care & Implant Centre. We also offer dental payment plans through different providers.
Every patient’s needs and circumstances are different. Your dentist will discuss a range of treatment options with you where appropriate and produce an itemized estimate of the costs so that you can check your entitlements with your insurer in advance.
Due to the nature of dentistry, it may become necessary to modify your treatment plan (and corresponding estimate) during your treatment. We will always discuss the likely cost implications, if so, and agree on the way forward with you.
We draw your attention to our terms of business:
- Payment for treatment is due at the time the services are provided
- We accept most credit and debit cards (including EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express) and, of course, cash.
- If you have dental insurance cover, we have HiCAPS, which allows us to claim directly from your insurer the day services are provided
- For orthodontic dental treatment payment plans (over $2,000), we offer two payment options:
- 5% cash discount for payments made in full before starting your course of treatment.
- Up to two years of interest-free credit through Denticare (Conditions apply). This payment plan lets you begin your treatment immediately, spreading the cost over time. For more detailed information, please speak with our reception team.
Diamond Dental Care & Implant Centre is a Preferred Provider for HCF, Smile.com.au, and accepts Zip Money, Zip Pay, and Denticare payment plans. You might find the following websites helpful:
HCF No Gap Services
Denticare Patient Info
Please note that these links are provided in good faith, and Diamond Dental Care & Implant Centre is not responsible for the content of these third-party sites.
Contact us today if you would like to speak to a Sunshine Coast dentist about payment plans.