Diamond Dental Care are providers of clear aligners at our dental clinic in Sippy Downs on the Sunshine Coast. These effective teeth straightening are also referred to as invisible braces. To speak to us about the options available when it comes to straightening teeth with braces such as Invisalign and Spark Aligners, then either email or call us today.
Clear Aligner Sunshine Coast
Years ago, Clear Aligners used to be famous only among the celebrities. However, today, Clear Aligners have become more and more popular and available for any patients looking to straighten their smile. It’s no longer just for the rich and famous and is a lot more affordable.
You can now achieve a perfect-looking smile without invasive treatments or having a “metal mouth”. Clear Aligners are less noticeable, but still perform the same as metal braces..
If you want to speak to a dentist about Clear Aligners in Sippy Downs or Buderim, then contact us.
What are Clear Aligners Treatment?
It’s a revolutionary means of correcting misaligned teeth without obvious visual detectability, which is the case with the old metal bracing system. Clear Aligners are almost invisible, making them your perfect dental and lifestyle partners. They are appreciated by children and grown-ups alike.
The Clear Aligners system consists of the assessment stage, the production stage, and the correction stage. During the first stage, our dentist will take 3D images of your teeth for them to view the root and teeth systems from all angles. We will then simulate a representation of the digitally constructed results. After the simulation, production stage follows and we will send the images to our laboratory to get your custom Clear Aligners created. Finally, for the corrective stage, we will place the Clear Aligners into the dental arches and you are to wear them as prescribed. The correction stage is all complete once your smile is corrected for the world to see.
Clear Aligners are an easy process to help you flaunt your best smile, and Diamond Dental Care is excited to be your positive dental partner. We will be there to support you from day one onwards.
What type of Clear Aligners do we use?
Your Dentist will assess and discuss & recommend the best choice for you. Here at Diamond Dental Care & Implant Centre we use both Invisalign and Sparks Clear Aligner systems.
Benefits of Clear Aligners
Here are the top benefits of Clear Aligners that you’ll surely appreciate
- Invisible – Gone are the days when the only way to correct your smile is to wear brackets and wires from conventional braces. Clear Aligners bring in convenience and results.
- Comfortable – Clear Aligner trays are made of smooth plastic, which is way more comfortable than metal braces. Plus, they’re custom-made to fit your mouth and teeth comfortably.
- Better Cleanliness – Clear Aligner trays are easily removable. The trays can also be cleaned. Just make sure to brush them with your toothbrush to ensure that there’s no build-up.
- Time-saving – You only have to visit your dentist every 6 weeks or so. Other teeth straightening methods usually take many more dentist visits.
- Removable & Safe – Clear Aligners promises comfort all the way, even if your child or teen is in a band or plays sports. The user can still engage in everyday life normally, without too many restrictions and with utter safety.
- No eating restrictions – Probably one of the worst bits of the teeth straightening journey is not being able to eat whatever you want. You no longer have to say goodbye to your favourite foods, and you can definitely enjoy special celebrations without going off-limits. You can remove the trays and eat what you want.
- Better Dental Health – Striving to straighten your teeth will improve your gum and dental health. If you avoid gaps and crowding, dental care is made easier.
- Beautiful Smile – Enjoy a wonderful smile as a result. Clear Aligners are one of the most effective and convenient ways to achieve results. And Diamond Dental Care is here to help you make it all happen.
How Clear Aligners works
As mentioned, we use our state-of-the-art 3D imaging software to create customized aligners for you. The treatment works as the series of trays gently move your teeth into the desired position.
We will upgrade your trays regularly, but you don’t have to wear aligners day and night to enjoy an efficient and effective process. You definitely can remove your aligners when brushing your teeth or when eating. Just be sure to wear them as often as our dentist recommends.
Who is suitable for Clear Aligners treatment?
If your dental issues aren’t that complex, Clear Aligners can do the trick. It helps you fix those crooked or misaligned teeth effectively and conveniently. However, if you have bite or jaw alignment problems, this method might not be the best solution. As you visit us at Diamond Dental Care, we will thoroughly diagnose your condition to make sure that you’re going for the most suitable solution for your dental concern.
Invisalign Sunshine Coast
Here at Diamond Dental Care, we have seasoned Clear Aligners dentists to help you achieve optimum dental health and a wonderful smile. We have helped many patients on the coast already. They have appreciated that Clear Aligners fit comfortably and appear virtually invisible.
We strive to offer dental health solutions that promote dental health and an easy lifestyle. With our invisible, removable, and convenient Clear Aligners, you can now enjoy great dental health and maintenance without tightening visits and too many dental sessions.
Our Clear Aligners experts have extensive knowledge and many years of experience in the field. They will also be more than happy to discuss the whole process with you. We can guarantee accurate digital representation of your smile and create aligners that work wonders.
To find out more about the Clear Aligners Sunshine Coast residents can have applied, contact us today!